Tuesday, February 25, 2020

How are we going to get these props?

How are we going to get these props?

The majority of the props that we need will be bought on online websites such as Amazon and Depop. Lottie is organising the online shopping but the whole group have given £20 to the cause.
My job is finding the right props for the peace and Lottie is sorting out the costumes. Alfie is researching how to create fake blood.

Our Crusifix will be made of two sticks to show that the antagonist is authentic and original and doesn't have a lot of money for his 'profession.'

I am going to create the head for the creature, I am going to use the same method that was used in the previous blog post. For that I will need Blu-tac/cellotape or clay/playdo. This will help me stick the eyes onto the monster. The portable charger will be given to me on the day. And I also need stage cigarettes.
I will also be able to sort out the tea lights and other candles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Sequence

Here is my final sequence for 'The Rebirth Endeavour'